Industrial Stenciled Stools



I finished up a fun pair of stools this weekend.


When we moved into our house we loved that the kitchen had a wonderful island and we planned to have stools for us all to sit around it. A wonderful friend gave us a couple stools that I love but I couldn't find another set to make it possible for all four of us to sit together. Five years later and we still fight over who gets to sit in the 2 stools we have. Then the other day I came across a pair of inexpensive plain bar stools on Craigslist and a really cool industrial stool tutorial on Pinterest. It was like fate. They aren't anything like my original stools but I still love them.

Here are the before pictures. Besides the great price ($15 for the pair) I love that they swivel.
I was really inspired by the stools done by a Vintage Industrial DIY Bar Stool Post by The DIY Village

I ordered my stencil from Just Stencils It took less than a week for me to receive them. You should have seen me when I took the stencil off and saw the beautiful clean paint line. I literally squealed with excitement.
I just love how they turned out.
 
And now we don't have to fight over stools.


Linked to  
Elizabeth and Co.


Furniture Feature Fridays

XOXO

Carla




0 comments:

Post a Comment